1 tin chick peas1 tin mixed beans2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar½ finely chopped medium onion1 fresh firm tomato dicedHandful coriander (cilantro) finely chopped1 green chilli finely diced (optional)
- Drain and rinse beans and chickpeas in a colander
- Wash and dice seed tomato
- Finely dice onion, chilli and cilantro
- Mix all above ingredients together season with salt and pepper to taste and pour over balsamic vinegar.
- This salad taste extra good the longer it sits. Great for proteins and low in fat… enjoy with fish, chicken breast or on its own.